13/52


"A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                



The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.

Counting my blessings, always counting them. That doesn't mean that I don't complain or get frustrated, I think that is part of the eternal life cycle... I go up and down like the river but I can also find my center and balance.
 I enjoy been a mother of 3 so very much <3 
Seeing how you care for each other, how you adore your brother and he loves you with all his big heart. 
I don't know if reincarnation exists, I believe it does and maybe later I will be a flower but in this one im definitely a mother and not because I have 3 children, but because I'm a mother.


Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. Sai Baba







Comments

Popular Posts