11/52 think of something that makes you happy | Miami, FL Photographer


                                            



"A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                



The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.

While taking this photo I asked each of you to think on something that does make you feel happy...
 Lien right away you told me bunnies, squirrels, dogs.
 Robyn you kept it for you...

Lien: Tonight you told me wile grabbing my hand like every night, mami I never want to be apart from you ever, I replay with even if you go the other end of the world we will still together, we are one and then you said mami if you die I'll die with you, I'll follow you... and I told you love, my biggest yearning is to see you alive. 

Robyn: You know that we are one, you have the assuredness. we are connected to one another and there is not the minimum doubt. 

Comments

  1. Quiero ser hermanita de estas niñas, y que la fotógrafa sea también mi mamá! !!!!!!!!!
    Crecer así...ahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiero ser hermanita de estas niñas, y que la fotógrafa sea también mi mamá! !!!!!!!!!
    Crecer así...ahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts