10/52 In the Miami's sweet waters |Miami FL Photographer |





"A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                



The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.


Lien: Looking like the goddess you are. 

Robyn: The count down begins you'll be 4 in less than 20 days!!!

I'll leave here part of the lyrics of this song we enjoy together. I hope that you will always sing. 


The river is flowing
Flowing and growing
The river is flowing
Down to the sea
Mother carry me
Your child I will always be
Mother carry me 
Down to the see <3 


Love you xo
 




Comments

  1. I'm FAN of this project.
    FAN of you & your daughters. Love these pics on water.
    I connect with my childhood and my sister. Always together...
    Congrats Zu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariam! thank you for your always sweet words! I do connect also with my childhood and sister ;) please let me know if you can read this comment xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm FAN of this project.
    FAN of you & your daughters. Love these pics on water.
    I connect with my childhood and my sister. Always together...
    Congrats Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always INCREDIBLE!!!! your vision is priceless, your love is true, Lien and Robyn are so beautiful, so happy you all 'found' each other is this lifetime...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a true water Goddess. Could it be possible to find something more beautiful and Devine than this?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts