Yoga






When I was around 25 I have had my first encounter with Yoga, I don't who told me about it... I went and ask an uncle that all the family will see as the crazy one, because he was kind of "natural" and he used to eat nuts instead of food (Tio Victor) hahaha. With his help I found a Kundalini Yoga Center in Mexico City and I start practicing. Many years have past! This Sunday I was invited to do Kundalini Yoga again with Willow, she is the sweetest person, a wonderful mom and a beautiful women. We practice under the shade of a tree, in a wonderful place in the middle of Midtown. I thought that Lien was going to practice with me but for my surprise Robyn did!











When we finish I felt awesome! in tune with my self and very happy. I drove around and found this nice place called Panther Coffee where we kept enjoying the beautiful Sunday :)


I even found a poem...



Comments

  1. ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! dancing with the Kundalini, how wonderful and in the sun bringing joy in......finding delicious day in Midtown ummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! a day full of gifts.and your post is a gift to be seen and tasted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janiz! you are my first comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts