The Magic of December | Miami FL, Photographer












Ok, this is going to be a seriously picture overload! But I want share so many moments and since I'm not posting every day (not even every week) this is all December and first week of January. 
Last week I started reading "the Artist's way" by Julia Cameron, is so good!!! I will recommend this to everyone! I'm at the very beginning and already feeling... different. Well that's one thing plus the Yoga, Qigong and the Course in Miracles, working with the doggies, taking photos here and there, fiuuu! That sounds like a lot of things :) + been a Mom 24/7 <3









 My friend Pema from the blog http://wondermommas.wordpress.com makes this seriously cute hats and that was our christmas present 





 Christmas eve







 Robyn tried really hard to make it and she kind of did <3




 Robyn with Simba. 
We took care of him. This dog is amazing. His 11 years old, he can't stand by him self and wears a diaper. He is really happy and he teaches every single second of his life how to be grateful. 






 New years Eve. 
Of course she found the dirt! 



With Nikki






 Love and light 

Zu

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts