while waiting | Miami FL, Photographer




While waiting








This past Friday I got called by my awesome midwife and    friend Janice Heller. She invited me to take the photos of a Birth! The day was spectacular, big white clouds on the blue sky. Be present on the entrance to the world of a beautiful baby, it is by far the biggest gift someone can give you. 



Perhaps some day I will post the story of my babies and my sister birth, those experiences changed the way a see birth. I have immense respect for all the women that trust them selfs, do research and take well care of their pregnant bodies, but that is a story for another day. 


Today I just want to share the waiting of this baby, all the emotions and feelings where countless but the gratitude of been there I am keeping it in my heart forever. And if I was not lucky  enough I got to wash the baby's soft beautiful hair for the first time!












Comments

Popular Posts