5/52


                                                                                "A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                

The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.

Lien: My Love you are growing at the speed of light, can you please stop! I adore seeing all the changes, in shape, size, mood you are going throughout.  How much you would like to be little because I don't carry you so much any more. How the other night I carried you from the bathroom to the bedroom and almost didn't make it, you are really big, strong and beautiful. As much as I enjoy it and love it, is also painful for me to see your fast metamorphosis... But I let that go, I choose to cherish you and all your transformation. 

Robyn: My little birth. You are at this beautiful stage, you realize that you and the light are one and you are absolutely conscious that you and I are one. You sing, dance and laugh just because, careless of who is around. There is so much to learn from you.

Comments

Popular Posts