4/52


                                                                         "A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                
The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.




Robyn: Once you see me with the camera the photo is absolutely imposible to happen, you will make faces, turn around, etc. I have to get you by surprise or on the very first shoot, I like it that way... Love you little bunny :) (you are usually a bunny when you are not a polar bear).
Lien: The other way around, absolutely shameless to the camera, you will do exactly the same with or without me taking the photo and of course I love it ;) Love you little skunk (thats what you have been playing this week you are).

This week came with a little bit of challenge since I got sick this past Saturday and it kind of feel its been forever. Im still not 100% ok but soon I will. Also you started missing (more) Mau and ask me every 30 min when is he coming back? you love your brother so much and I know he misses you too. I'll make you this week a special calendar so we can count the days until he is back. I was telling you that he is flying now... he has wings and that one day you two will fly as well.  

xoxo

mami  

Comments

Popular Posts