14/52 to feel like a child again | Miami FL, Photographer |


"A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                



The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.

Today we called your brother, we can speak with him once in a while... we all get emotional everybody wants the phone, we get turns until the end of the call. I cried today, I love my big boy, we lived a huge adventure together, the adventure of an 18 year old single mom completely unaware of herself... That first son that show me what unconditional love is. That is a long story. Maybe for another post.  

With you two my little angels I get to re discover my self once again, I admire how different you are from each other, how deeply connected you are if we just allow you to be and how wonderful childhood is. 
Of course we are as parents far from perfection, at least me, but little by little we will wake are hearts again, maybe one day we could feel like a child again.

Comments

Popular Posts