8/52 "love is not love until love is vulnerable" | Miami FL, Photographer

  "A portrait of my youngest children, once a week, every week, in 2016."                                                



The 52 week project a once a week photo journal.

Lien: My little warrior I can see myself clearly in your eyes. I can see all of our ancestors right here in you. I honor you mi child and I always pray for you . I pray that you won't forget your roots, the big connection you have with your self, with everything that surrounds you, that you'll keep your immense joy,  I pray that you at all times find your way back home. 

Robyn: I adore watching you sleep! <3 I just can't stop observing you, so vulnerable, fragile yet so strong. Your light shines through you, reaches my heart and it melts me down... makes me powerless to be the witness of this pure love and I know that your love will always embrace me not for al that I am but for all that Im not and that is the sweet grace of being your mom.


"love is not love until love is vulnerable" 
Theodore Roethke

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts