Motherhood is bittersweet | Miami FL Photographer

Yes, is not easy to be a mother, nothing new. Is the most beautiful powerful thing that has happened in my life and the most challenging one as well. Pretty simple our children are our teachers and can trigger the exact buttons at a precise moment, OUCH!
In the very near past (yesterday lol) I used to get mad or sad of situations and that's it.  Lately I still get mad/sad but have become more, conscious of my emotions, my feelings, why is this hurting me? Don get me wrong I still get nuts, tired etc. But I can notice where this feelings come from and I can stop the victim soon enough to realice that I am the cause and not the effect in life. I can give thanks at every single event sweet and bittersweet not just at home but life in general and be aware that me and only me can create my reality. 
Anyway just want to share the absolute wonderful moments that I have every day :) in my life. Everything is perfect!!! So many things to be grateful.  












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts